This is your priority enrollment form for the 2017-2018 school year. Priority enrollment is held for current school families before classroom space is made available to the community. Please submit a check for $100 after this online form submission to the school office on or before March 17, 2017. Please note that this payment is non-refundable, even if your plans change. The $100 will apply to the registration fee of $450. The balance of the registration fee and the technology fee is due on or before May 15,2017. After this date, a $75 late fee will be assessed. No student may begin the new term without all fees being paid in full.
We welcome you back to the Emmaus Lutheran Family. Thank you for choosing our school and for entrusting your child to our care for another year.
- I will commit myself to wholehearted, positive cooperation with my child’s teacher, that my child might receive the best education possible.
- I will encourage compliance with the rules of the school. I understand the standards of Emmaus Lutheran School do not tolerate profanity, obscenity in word or action, dishonoring of God or the Word of God, nor disrespect the personnel, students or property of the school. I will at all times conduct myself in a manner pleasing to God, using these standards as a guideline for my own behavior. I will take my concerns to the proper staff member and follow the prescribed chain of command as outlined in the Parent Handbook. I understand if I cannot conduct myself properly, my child may be asked to withdraw from the school.
- I will refrain from gossiping or speaking behind the backs of staff members, students, and school parents.
- If my child is not able to comply with any of the standards of the school after reasonable effort has been made, I agree to withdraw my child from school.
- I will be punctual in my financial obligations to the school, as I realize that my commitment allows Emmaus Lutheran School to financially plan for its needs for the 2017-2018 school year. I understand that the $100 deposit will be applied to the registration fee, and that the deposit, the registration fee and the technology fee are all non-refundable.
- I will pray for the school, its staff and leadership, on a regular basis.
NON-DISCRIMINATION POLICY: Emmaus Lutheran School and Preschool admits students of any race, color or national origin or ethnic origin to all of the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally made available to students in the school. Emmaus Lutheran School and Preschool does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national origin or ethnic origin in administration of its policies, admissions policies, and scholarship/financial aid programs and athletic and other school administered programs.