- I will commit myself to wholehearted, positive cooperation with my child’s teacher, that my child might receive the best education possible.
- I will encourage compliance with the rules of the school. I understand the standards of Emmaus Lutheran School do not tolerate profanity, obscenity in word or action, dishonoring of God or the Word of God, nor disrespect to the personnel, students or property of the school.
- I will also and at all times conduct myself in a manner pleasing to God, never using profanity, obscenity in word or action, dishonoring God or the Word of God, nor disrespecting the personnel, students, or property of the school. I will further take my concerns to the proper staff member and follow the prescribed chain of command as outlined in the school handbook. I understand that if I cannot conduct myself properly, my child may be asked to withdraw from the school.
- I will refrain from gossiping or speaking behind the backs of staff members, students and school parents.
- If my child is not able to comply with the standards of the school after reasonable effort has been made, I agree to withdraw my child from school.
- I will be punctual in my financial obligations to the school, as I realize that my commitment allows Emmaus Lutheran School to financially plan for its needs for the 2018-2019 school year. I understand that the $100 deposit will be applied to the registration fee, and that the deposit, the registration fee and the technology fee are all non-refundable.
- I will pray for the school, its staff and leadership, on a regular basis.
NON-DISCRIMINATION POLICY: Emmaus Lutheran School and Preschool admits students of any race, color or national origin or ethnic origin to all of the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally made available to students in the school. Emmaus Lutheran School and Preschool does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national origin or ethnic origin in administration of its policies, admissions policies, and scholarship/financial aid programs and athletic and other school administered programs.